Sound of Silence

Category: By Christian
Tomorrow morning I head out for a three day silence and solitude retreat. It's something The Hope Center does as a staff to begin the year. Three days without tv, computers, books and talking. It's us being alone together. Silence and solitude are some of the more neglected spiritual disciplines these days, and this is a great opportunity for them to have a prominent role in my spiritual life. I'm quite excited to have that time for prayer and thinking and meditation. Getting away from everything (and I do mean EVERYTHING) and seeing where God takes me. So, until Friday I bid you a fond farewell. My first blog entry back will probably be very insightful, or mad crazy. Until then, I leave you with some parting photos.







 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?