The Perfect Gift

By Christian

I'm not a hairy man. It has been both a blessing and a curse over the years, and it is only recently that I have begun to appreciate that aspect of my genetics. It has taken a long time to get over the fact that I have never been able to grow a proper or creative beard, especially as some of my friends have some mad wicked facial hair. But, as I have come to realize, they also have mad wicked hair everywhere. If there is one thing in life I don't need, it's a back fro.

If I did have a back fro, however, I'd totally get the Mangroomer. It would lessen the burden on my wife to shave my back hair, and would allow me a greater sense of independence. Granted, interdependence is probably a healthier theological paradigm. In today's culture where foot washing isn't nearly what it was in Jesus time - what with all of our shoes, powders, soaps, polishes and clippers - back hair trimming might be one of the foremost acts of servitude we have going for us. If that is the case, then don't buy the Mangroomer. But you should still visit the website and read the comments of the people who plunked down their $39.95 +$2 shipping to have the convenience of shaving their own back hair.

Fair Dinkum
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?