Rethinking Socialized Medicine

Category: By Christian
Over the last few days I've been rethinking my stance on socialized medicine. Perhaps it would be a bad idea. While I haven't been fully converted, I must admit that there is very compelling evidence to stop lobbying for such change. Take the commercials below, for instance. Without socialized medicine, insurance companies would not be making boatloads of money. They could not afford to hire brilliant advertising firms to put out quality work such as what follows. The first commercial was emailed to me a couple of years ago, and still stands as the funniest I have ever seen. There are a couple of links following that will take you to the Youtube pages of the other commercials.

Whenever you are feeling melancholy or despondent, these will brighten your disposition. My advice is to spread out your viewing of them so that each one can have its full effect. If you're like me, you'll probably watch each one 30 times before going on to the next one.



Number II

Number III

Number IV
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Dori 9:49 PM
    I couldn't hold back...I watched them all..."we're doing business here"...kids are the very best people.

Something to say?