Short Run

Category: , By Christian
Well, there goes that Presidential campaign. I took a lot of time to figure out what my official campaign song was going to be yesterday. I thought I actually did a fine job of it as well. And then, my dreams and hopes were crushed. It appears as though my artist selection was a bit on the demonic side. "Worse than Marilyn Manson", they say. And by "they", I mean the people on the new hit website http://www.godtube.com/ . It's where all of the real Christians go to post their videos and spread truth.

The truth of the matter is that U2 is evil, heretical, satanic, and part of a deliberate plot to lead Christians astray. It goes to figure that if I would chose a U2 song as my campaign song, I am obviously the Antichrist. Think about it. I'm beautiful. People love me. I'm really smart. The complete package. All I need is an office that would allow for world domination and the prophecy would be complete.

I won't be offended if you can't be my friend any more. Sometimes it's not that good of a career move to be associated with the Antichrist. I get that. Just know that I will soon be the most powerful and evil person in the world. Buahahahahahaha. You must excuse me now. I'll be listening to the mouthpiece of the devil. Don't believe me? Check out this video.



Fair Dinkum
 

2 comments so far.

  1. StacyD 8:30 PM
    Amazing!!! I don't think I've ever seen one person be misquoted and misinterpreted more times in a 7 min period. Are there any stats on godtube.com about how much time and money they have given to AIDS relief in Africa?
  2. [derekmswanson] 3:04 PM
    I love the raspy voice that makes it even more intense. I am guessing that this guy hasn't seen the Bono interview with Bill Hybels from Willow Creek.

    Just so odd, how people think.

Something to say?