Elmo's a Communist

Category: , By Christian
I don't know about you but I'm not letting my child watch Sesame Street anymore. Too much left-wing propaganda. I'm starting an online petition to rename the show "Communist Cul-de-sac".

My case is as follows:

  • Exhibit A - SS appears on PBS. You know how they get their money? Donations. Give me capitalism or give me death.
  • Exhibit B - Yesterday, Tina Fey appeared in a prominent role alongside Elmo. She makes fun of Sara Palin on SNL. I'm pretty sure she is sexist. And Communist. Her glasses do have rims, after all.
  • Exhibit C - That Tina Fey skit? It was all about going to the library. Newsflash! At the Library they have a bunch of books that are free for everyone to use. You don't have to buy them or anything. Shared property = bad news.
  • Exhibit D - Brian Williams made an appearance in said episode. He works for NBC. NBC employs Keith Olbermann and numerous other lefty blowhards. I personally consider the network to be Stalin's mouthpiece.
There you have it. Please join in my fight to keep the liberals from polluting the minds of our children. Thank you.

Renew and Restore
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Unknown 3:46 PM
    I really thing the most damning evidence about SS being communist is that their most popular character, Elmo, is in fact, RED!
  2. Abby 11:46 AM
    Okay so apparently I need to think deeper while watching Seasame Street, all I could think about while watching that clip was if it was ever going to end!

Something to say?